Video on Demand
On-demand advertising enhances the impact of a television campaign by offering additional content and making it available around the clock, effectively creating a dedicated TV “channel” for each advertiser. Content can be custom-created by an advertiser or provided by a national brand through co-op partnerships. With customers choosing what and when they want to watch, advertisers benefit from a low-clutter environment and an actively engaged audience proactively selecting content.
• Available in nearly 19+ million homes across more than 60 markets.
• 40% of users have children.*
• 68% of users own their homes.*
• 59% of users are presently married.*
• On demand users are active members of society who are more likely to have investments, attend sporting & theater events, dine out, purchase vehicles in the next year and more.*
XFINITY On Demand Users*
• 42% have a household income of $100,000 or more.
• 67% more likely to work for a Fortune 500 company.
• 27% more likely to have a college degree.
• 16% more likely to have a vacation home.
*Source: Experian Simmons Fall 2013 NHCS Adult Study 12 months.